We've been sharing the journey of Kale in his quest for the best surfboard for the everyday surfer. It's a really well
done series that you should watch.
Explaining the concept. Kale tested all the boards listed below, except the Will Webber, on the pool. The pool is an
incredible asset to get the repetitions in and no better place to test out boards quickly.
- Chilli BV2
- CI Neckbeard 3
- Slater Designs Flat Earth
- Sharpeye Inferno 72
- Album Twinsman
- Haydenshapes Cohort
- Haydenshapes Cohort Future Flex
- LSD Noa Clorine
- Pyzel Shadow
- JS Red Baron
- Lost Subdriver 2.0
- Will Webber Wing Yong (not tested in the pool)
After the pool sessions, Kale chose 3 boards to go on the road with him for a month. In addition, he had a few late
entries to this test. The Wyng Yong and a second HS Cohort in Future Flex tech. In the end, these were the finalists:
- Album Twinsman - 5'6 x 19 1/2 x 2 3/16 - ??L
- Hayden Cohort - 5'9 x 19 x 2 5/16 - 27L
- Sharpeye Inferno 72 - 5'9 x 19 1/4 x 2 1/2 - 27.9L
Check out the results on the latest video of the series here.